PURE Business Facilitation – Solve Wicked Problems
From the flagship session, “CSI-2: The 7 Individual Rescue Strategies?” comes this no holes bared facilitation approach. Our facilitator will walk the team through a series of well sequenced critical thinking models to explore real ill-defined or tricky problems. Starting with a real problem the tools and models provided will assist groups in getting to a real solutions. Models & tools include: Grant’s SID ‘Strategies for Innovative Development’ (SID)TM, Convergent Divergent Thinking, Brainstorming, Risk Matrix, Prospective Hindsight, Pre Mortem, Brain Writing, Forced Connections, Ladder of Abstraction, POINT, SCAMPER, Story boarding, Design Thinking, Risk Matrix, & RACI. Research shows that these types of prospective hindsight tools—increases the ability to correctly identify reasons for future outcomes by 30%. The value of these tools being used at the beginning of a project rather than the end, means that the project can be improved rather than autopsied.
PURPOSE: Used for when a small team wants to solve a difficult problem – or doesn’t yet know what the problem is.
The difference between this session and the full CSI-2 flagship workshop is this session is pure outcomes focussed. This This PURE facilitation is aimed to get results so there are no activities, case studies, or theories taught. The models and tools used in this session are included in the full day flagship CSI-2 workshop complete with learning and business case studies integrated. This session assumes the participants are aligned, motivated & in a creative mindset /environment (removed the blockers and enabled the enablers) and ready to solve a problem.
This PURE session can:
- Help organizations innovate better through developing systems and building an awareness of customer needs.
- Facilitate better decisions by showing how to pay close attention to signals that point the way forward.
- Help question unconsciously held biases and world views to come up with authentic alternative realities. (futurism)
- Implement methodologies for practical, creative resolution of issues that looks for an improved future result.
A Typical Brief:
- Create an interactive meeting to develop individual creativity, discussion & activity
- Structure innovative visioning sessions allowing participants to discover the specific strengths of the group and work together to build a future concept and strategy for XXX.
- Implement methodologies for practical, creative resolution of issues that looks for an improved future result and collaborative working relationship.
- Build a collaborative culture and understand working relationships with the group.
- Encourage sharing and exploitation of issues and ideas in a safe and confidential environment.